The lovely and funny lady at What I Meant 2 Say has honored me with The Versatile Blogger Award. She and her pseudonymous crew always keep me entertained. Many thanks to her!
As a recipient of this award, I am supposed to:
- Thank the person who shared the award by linking back to them in my post. See above.
- Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know that I’ve included them in my blog post. See below.
- List 7 things about myself. See even farther below.
First, some recommended reading. Here are 15 blogs I have recently discovered. Although some have been around for a while and some may have already been named Versatile Bloggers (or honored with other fabulous awards), these are blogs I read because I like them.
- An Attempt at Humor
- The Big Sheep Blog
- Bitch Yourself Thin
- Hyperactive Inefficiency
- I’m on the bandwagon
- It Happens Every Day
- Kindness Girl
- Midsummer Dreams and Winter Tales
- Not Quite Old
- Puns Probably Intended
- Ramblings and Rumblings
- Tales from the Mom-Side
- The Valentine 4: Living Each Day
- Young American Wisdom
And now for 7 things about me:
- I once appeared in a small ad in the back of Vogue magazine, modeling…wigs.
- I have two middle names. If you count the name I took at my Catholic confirmation (I don’t), I have three.
- I love this song.
- Political anger exhausts and demoralizes me (and doesn’t help ANYTHING).
- On the rare occasion I am in a video arcade without my children, I LOVE playing House of the Dead. You shoot zombies and monsters before they can kill you. I think this is a perfectly healthy way to satisfy my latent bloodlust.
- In college, I majored in accounting to please my parents and ran screaming from the profession within a year to graduate school for a master’s in English.
- I get most of my news from Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me.
Care to share some trivia about yourself?