After several days of trying to feel better, I am going to force the issue and write about things that make me feel good. Today I am admitting to some guilty pleasures, things I typically enjoy away from judging eyes.
No, not those things. Get your minds out of the gutter, people.
Ok, fine, it isn’t really brave, but it’s a lot more fun than talking about migraines. Plus, don’t you kind of want to know what they are? Here we go:
- Nutella, or as Sarah calls it, “the chocolate spoon.” If you’ve tasted it, I don’t need to explain. A jar of Nutella in my house disappears faster than the bottled water from a grocery store in the path of Hurricane Irene.
- The show Weeds. I’ve tried to stop, but I can’t.
- The songs from Lemonade Mouth, a Disney Channel movie. That Bridgit Medler can really sing. Shut up.
- Zombie movies of any stripe, but especially those with a sense of humor (Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland). Also, The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks.
- Any drink served in a martini glass. Okay, judging eyes don’t really stop me here. And the more martinis I have, the less I care.
- Glee and The Glee Project. I am a gleek. I admit it.
- Chain Factor. Maybe it’s like the video in that movie The Ring, and if I pass it on to someone else, I will no longer be a victim. Sorry. A word of warning: don’t play it unless you can afford to lose at least an hour.
- The Gregory Brothers videos. I watch them over and over and over and over again (hide y’kids, hide y’wife, hide y’kids, hide y’wife).
- The Millionaire Matchmaker. I have nothing to say for myself except that I can’t…turn…it..off!
- Hershey bars dipped into Jif peanut butter. That 70’s commercial was right on the money.
Care to share your guilty pleasures?